Should I report flooding on my property?
Residents are encouraged to report any type of flooding to the City. This includes water on any part of the property (yard, house, garage, etc.). When residents report these incidents, the City can determine which parts of the City should be assisted through future planning and stormwater projects.

If you experience any type of flooding, please use our online form to inform the City.

Report Flooding Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I report drainage problems to the City?
2. What steps is the City taking to prevent flooding?
3. Can I attend meetings about Public Works projects?
4. What do I do in case of a flooding emergency?
5. Should I report flooding on my property?
6. How do I sign up for the E-Newsletter?
7. How do I receive updates on specific stormwater projects?